Troy’s Keynotes & Presentations
Future-Proofing Your Business
Prepare Your Business for Tomorrow, Today
Troy Hazard had bought, grown and sold more companies before his 40th birthday than some would even consider in a lifetime.
Troy’s real-world experience surviving 5 significant economic corrections is the foundation of this keynote presentation, and his Amazon bestselling business book of the same title. And it is what has kept audiences engaged in 26 countries.
Through his own businesses and working as a consultant for some of the world’s biggest brands Troy has developed proven strategies to predict issues in business before you need to experience them.
This entrepreneurial experience was recognized when he became a leader of leaders as the GlobalPresident of The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (www.eonetwork.org).
In this presentation Troy will step through a process to identify the unique opportunity business leaders have in the face of adversity, and change.
He will send participants out the door with actionable ideas and leadership skills they can apply instantly.
Troy’s presentation delivers answers on how to:
- Learn from the past, apply it to the present, to protect the future.
- Identify the opportunity in an obstacle
- Create a unified responsibility for the future in your organization.
- Break down business barriers created by bad beliefs.
- Review and identify your personal purpose as a path to profit.
- Create a culture of collaboration.
- Use rhythm to create revenue resilience.
- Embrace evolution to lead execution.
Video Overview: https://vimeo.com/419956956
See if Troy is available for your event
Be First to Change, or First to Die
It’s a fact – change is constant, change is inevitable, change is good – unless, of course, it’s forced.
Through his 30 years as a business consultant and business owner of thirteen companies Troy has turned around countless businesses.
His philosophy is that you need to make change a consciousness in the business, not just an action. And to do that, you need to embrace evolution.
In this presentation Troy will walk you down the path to conscious change. He will identify the killers of change and how to avoid them, the drivers of change and how to harness them, and the facilitators of change and how to inspire them.
Troy’s presentation delivers real life lessons for how to:
- Avoid things that cripple a culture of conscious change.
- Develop evolutionary awareness in your business.
- Create a culture in your business that drives change.
- Hire and inspire team members to be evolutionary.
Clients RAVE about Troy
Purpose, Passion, People and Profits
The Power of Creating Profit, on Purpose
Serial entrepreneur Troy Hazard believes the answer to the growth you seek in your business is not found within something you seek, but more in something you already have, and may have forgotten.
Troy is an entrepreneurial veteran who had bought, sold and grown more companies before his 40th birthday than some business people would even consider in a lifetime. As a result he has seen his fair share of cycles in the economy. In the first recession of the late 80’s he lost $250,000.
In the second one in the mid 90’s the amount was closer to $1 million. In the tech wreck of 2001 and the global financial crisis of 2008, it was an entirely different outcome!
It was through these tough lessons early in his business career, that he developed a powerful personal strategy that helped him unlock greater purpose. This strategy reignited his passion and in turn that of the people he led, so he could go on to grow and develop a series of successful
profitable companies over the course of a decade.
In this keynote Troy provides simple steps to the clarity of vision you need to give your business a more purposeful view of the future.
He will show you how to:
- Unlock how to truly create clarity of vision.
- Use your personal purpose to solidify strategy in your business.
- Leverage passion to drive innovation.
- Inspire, engage and unify the people you lead.
- Understand where the path to greater profit really starts.
Need a Keynote Customized to Fit the Needs of Your Event?
No Problem, lets jump on a call and talk about the details!
Revenue Through Relationships
Developing Significant Customer Connection
In a world of connectivity, why is it that we sometimes fail to really ‘connect’ as humans?
In our personal lives we all enjoy relationships that revolve around authenticity, honesty, openness, vulnerability, and respect. Yet in business we often treat the development of key relationships as a mechanical, somewhat technical event, as opposed to an emotional bond with another person.
Given the new normal for business is faster, better, yesterday, it’s no surprise that the way we interact with our customer base has changed. However, the core reason for them wanting to connect has not.
Troy will demonstrate how to develop effective and efficient strategies to embrace the true emotion of a relationship in business and harness that with the technology we have come to rely on so heavily.
He will offer real world examples of what he has done in his businesses to not only stay relevant to his customer base, but also remain significant, in turn facilitating extraordinary growth.
- Identify the 5 key reasons why people do business with you.
- Use the new voice of word of mouth.
- Talk TO your customers not AT them.
- Maintain relationships that are emotive, distinctive, and collaborative.
- Develop the 6 relationships that drive revenue in your business.
- Share and create a culture of conscious collaboration.
In-person & Virtual Programs That Inspire & Motivate Your Audience
How to Become a Better Leader, Faster
Leading people is tough, particularly in changing times. Everyone has an opinion on how to lead, and what makes a good leader. So, what is the best way to become a better leader, faster? Ask a leader of leaders. Troy Hazard is a business veteran of thirteen companies he has founded, built, and sold over 30 years.
His entrepreneurial and leadership excellence was recognized when he was elected Global President of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization. This group is comprised of some of the world’s greatest business leaders, employing 1.7 million people around the world with combined revenue
of $160 billion.
In short, Troy has proven himself in one of the toughest leadership roles on the planet.
In this session, Troy will explain why the speed of your personal evolution as a leader has a direct impact on the evolution of your business and those you lead.
Armed with this information you will quickly become more focused, balanced, aware, and effective. Troy’s presentation delivers real life leadership strategies to maximize your impact as a leader, faster.
Learn how to:
- Become aware of your own leadership evolution.
- Lead in truth, not fear.
- Implement the 4 key character traits of a true leader.
- Hire, inspire, and emotionally engage staff.
- Share and create a culture of conscious collaboration.
- Manage personal growth with business growth.
- Lead, with speed!
Questions About Any of Troy’s Keynotes?
Unlocking the power of unity in your business
Doing more with less, pushing harder for the same results, and asking your team to conquer an increasingly competitive market requires a cohesive environment, working in a collaborative, constructive, and unified culture. Sounds easy…right?
The key to achieving unity in your business is to match personal and business Visions, Values and Victories.
In this presentation Troy will reveal the key steps to creating a true culture of unity in your business. He will draw from 30 years as a business leader in the 13 companies he has owned and offer real world examples of how to develop a Stronger Together mentality and strategy in your business.
He will also step you through the Stronger Together strategies he has developed for some of the world’s greatest brands; how they worked, why they worked and for whom they worked. Troy’s presentation gives clarity to why UNITY starts with “U”.
- Align personal Vision with business vision to deliver clarity of purpose
- Develop a strategy for sharing Values to create ‘culture consensus’
- Leverage a mindset of shared responsibility to share Victory
- Implement Stronger Together as a sustainable strategy in your business